Caravel Lane, Docklands, Melbourne
DOCKLANDS, VIC, Australia
Accommodation at a glance:
Hello potential flatmate,
My current flatmate is moving back to Japan, hence this room is available starting Jan 17.
Don’t just rent a room, come share a home! Perched on the 12th floor of a modern apartment in beautiful New Quay section of Victoria Harbour. Yours will be a cozy, furnished bedroom with your own private bathroom AND private balcony in a fully-furnished apartment.
- Queen sized bed with sheets, comforter, pillows
- Built-in wardrobe
- Pedestal fan
- Carpeted floor
- Attached balcony with sliding glass door
- PRIVATE full bathroom
- Fully furnished: Recliner sofas, coffee table, dining table and chairs, flat screen TV, fully carpeted with extra rugs
- In-unit washer/dryer.
- Full kitchen with gas stoves, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, grill oven.
- Full sets of plates/bowls, cutlery, cups and glasses, pots and pans.
- Balcony has gorgeous views of Victoria Harbor and the CBD skyline. Includes patio table and chairs to enjoy the view with coffee or a drink.
- Building includes a swimming pool and gym
- Comes with a private parking spot within the building garage
- Most importantly, the apartment is immaculately clean
- Located right on New Quay promenade with numerous waterside bars, restaurants, and stores
- Across the street from the nearest tram stop, within the FREE tram zone
- For single occupancy only.
- Please note, this is not a party house. Prefer to keep things quiet and end nights early on weekdays. Occasional guests welcome.
- You MUST be tidy and clean
- Rent is $1500 per month, includes all bills & unlimited internet.
- Bond is 4 weeks rent.
Please message me on flatmates (I'm traveling overseas right now, so cannot answer my phone).
I’m 35, male, technology professional working in the Docklands. Moved to Melbourne last year from the USA. Fell in love with this city, and now happy to call it my new home.
I work 9-6 on the weekdays, and hit the gym after work. I like to be out and about on the weekends, enjoying the city with my friends and cousins. Very easy going, tidy, and respectful.
Your privacy will be thoroughly respected, and I’m glad to chat or share the odd meal/drink when schedules permit. Looking for someone responsible, easy going, and tidy to share a home with.
Contact to : https://flatmates.com.au/P449140