Master of Midwifery (By Research)

Edith Cowan University

JOONDALUP, WA, Australia

Click views

International (Estimated)
A$26,550 / year
Domestic (Estimated)
A$16,800 / year

(0 reviews )

Course at a glance
Field of study
Duration (Int'l)
10 Weeks
Duration (Dom)
10 Weeks
Study mode (Int'l)
Full Time
Study mode (Dom)
Full Time, Part Time
Course description

The school runs the largest undergraduate nursing program in Western Australia. A diverse and exciting mix of courses is offered to students, with courses being developed in consultation with industry groups and combining the latest theory with hands-on, practical experiences.

At the School of Nursing and Midwifery we have a passion for finding better ways to educate and train nurses and midwives and enhance their capacity to professionally and competently contribute to the improved well being in our community.

This research Masters prepares students to be independent researchers with the ability to develop and implement a research proposal relevant to midwifery. The course is directed both at students with an interest in research and those planning a research c

Entry requirement

  • There are minimum admission requirements that you must meet in order to gain admission to ECU. Some courses have special admission requirements.

  • IELTS: An overall band score of 6.5 with no individual band less than6, TOEFL: minimum of 573 including TWE of 5, TOEFL (IBT): 84 with no individual score of less than 17, Pearson Test of English (PTE): PTE Academic 64, with no scores less than 58 for courses with a current requirement of IELTS 6.5, University of Cambridge [Cambridge English Advanced]: A score between 58 - 66 with no less than 'Borderline' in any element of the test, and other acceptable evidence of English Proficiency

  • If you would like to study in Australia at a university or tertiary level then you may be eligible for the Higher Education Sector Visa (subclass 573) or Postgraduate Research Sector Visa (subclass 574). If your intention is to study a non-award foundation studies course or components of a course (other than English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) that does not lead to an award then the Non Award Sector visa (subclass 575) may suit your needs. For those who intend to come to Australia to undertake English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) the Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 57) provides this option. In some cases it is possible to package your studies on the one visa subclass. For more information please see Course packaging. Eligible student visa applicants from participating education providers may also be able to apply for Streamlined student visa processing. If you have finished your studies and wish to work in Australia temporarily, please see Post-study work arrangements or our Working visas. ; See more at

  • There are minimum admission requirements to enter ECU.

Address :

Scan for wechat